Dr. Vaidehi Jonna MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Hillsborough, NJ

3.0

January 5th, 2015
Front desk is horrible! They are so unorganized, they put people on hold and leave them on for minutes without apologizing for the long hold. The old lady that works in the front is very rude. She cuts people off when they are talking and she talks bad about her own workplace and employees. My suggestion is do not go there.

August 1st, 2013
Excellent pediatrician
I have taken my two boys to Dr. Jonna for about eight years, in the Hillsborough office. She is courteous and always spends as much time as I need in the office answering questions. When my son was hospitalized following a skiing accident, she followed up a few times to make sure he was healing well. I have had nothing but good things to say about her and her office staff.

May 9th, 2013
upsetting!
Worse doctor Ive known, If I can grade this doctor for tardiness and rudeness it would be a A+!! She's always arriving to the office late, or she's never there! Always away or in vacation. My child had a fever of 102/103 for 3days. And she told me its a virus that will go away in a few days! Days later he still had the high fever, went to the er and it appears he had a throat infection!!! I was livid! She even insulted my sister in law one time behind her back, she was so upset! We are so glad that we've change to a better pediatrician.

April 18th, 2012
Horrible
This Dr. is absolutely horrible. She has attitudes with patients, comes to work 1+ hours late and makes the patients wait, and she even gave my daughter the incorrect shot! I am on the brink of suing this woman.