Dr. Vaidy Nathan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vaidy Nathan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

May 3rd, 2013

Horrible treatment !!!

My sister was taken to emergency 3 nights ago. Dr. Nathan is evidently the Dr. assigned to her case. I am 1800 miles away undergoing cancer treatments. to date I have never spoken to this man. There has been no treatment, no contact...sister keeps calling me crying to come help her. What kind of a doctor treats people like this??? We have repeatedly called the hospital asking for information, and his office requesting he call me, and despite a promise from the nurse that he would call me tonight, I still have not heard from him.

June 26th, 2012

Avoid

First of all, hard time understanding Dr. Nathan and when I finally could I was not happy with his professionalism. I don't think he is a good physician

April 14th, 2012

clueless and unprofessional

I was assigned this physician when in the hospital and could not be more dissatisfied. I was very sick with multiple issues. I was not getting any better and when my wife and I asked Dr. Nathan if I should be transferred to another facility to have access to specialists he screamed at both of us. He had my wife in tears just because we asked if he thought I should be transferred. He wanted to treat me himself and he clearly had no idea how to. He is the most disrespectful, arrogant and just horrible physicians I have ever seen.

March 25th, 2017