A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaidyanath Iyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaidyanath Iyer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iyer
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iyer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaidyanath Iyer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iyer graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Iyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaidyanath Lakshminarayan Iyer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vaidyanath L. Iyer practice?
- Dr. Vaidyanath Iyer has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vaidyanath Iyer practices Psychiatry near Shenandoah, TX.