A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaijayanthi Deevakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaijayanthi Deevakonda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deevakonda graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Deevakonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaijayanthi Deevakonda MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaijayanthi Deevakonda practice?
- Dr. Vaijayanthi Deevakonda has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vaijayanthi Deevakonda practices Internal Medicine near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists.