A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vail Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vail Dewan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vail Dewan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Dewan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Bay Pines Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Ft Sanders Loudon Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vail Lee Dewan MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vail L. Dewan practice?
- Dr. Vail Dewan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vail Dewan practices Internal Medicine near Lake Placid, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Pines, FL and Lenoir City, TN.
See Lake Placid Internists.