A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaiman Tsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsang
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaiman Tsang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tsang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaiman Shirley Tsang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vaiman S. Tsang practice?
- Dr. Vaiman Tsang has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaiman Tsang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lindenhurst, NY.
See Lindenhurst Radiologists.