A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaiman Tsang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaiman Tsang, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Ischemia
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsang graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Tsang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaiman Shirley Tsang MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vaiman S. Tsang practice?
- Dr. Vaiman Tsang has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaiman Tsang practices Diagnostic Radiology near Lindenhurst, NY.
See Lindenhurst Radiologists.