A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaishalee Kenkre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kenkre
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kenkre Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaishalee Kenkre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenkre graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kenkre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaishalee Padgaonkar Kenkre MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vaishalee P. Kenkre practice?
- Dr. Vaishalee Kenkre has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaishalee Kenkre practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Internists, Madison Hematologists, and Madison Oncologists.