A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaishalee Kenkre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaishalee Kenkre, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenkre graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Kenkre has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UW Health-UW Hospital & Clinics
- William S. Middleton Memorial Veterans Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kenkre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Physicians Plus - 4 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan