A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaishali Ahire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaishali Ahire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaishali Ahire, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahire graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ahire has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaishali Suresh Ahire MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaishali S. Ahire practice?
- Dr. Vaishali Ahire has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vaishali Ahire practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.