Dr. Vaishali Bhalani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 27th, 2016
She's outstanding
I absolutely love this woman. She has helped me get things figured out with all my medical problems. If I had not visited her I wouldn't have the two perfect doctors that I have

January 12th, 2015
Love her! Her care for me and my daughters is excellent

September 19th, 2013
A Model for all Physicians
She raises the bar--it speaks volumes that I was referred to Dr. Bhalani by my trusted, retiring doctor--Dr. Bhalani is his wife's physician! I have been more than satisfied with the care I have received from her. In fact, I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor. She has a wonderful, caring, easy-to-talk-to bedside manner; she is highly intelligent, and intuitive. I really feel like she cares about me, not about my wallet. I read the other reviews about long waiting. The problem lies not with Dr. Bhalani, but with the profit-driven medical system. Doctors of today are pressured to meet a rather aggressive pre-set schedule. I find it interesting that most commenting value Dr. Bhalani taking time with them, but do not like waiting while she is taking time with someone else. Rather than complain about that, complain to the medical entity that is controlling appt length and saturation, and tell them that they need to put patients before profits and allow for longer appt times. That means less appts available, though, so that would affect the ease of appt rating. I also find it sad that people have no option but to schedule appts during lunch hours with no wiggle-room. Shame on that employer! Such things are why unions were born. The patient is between a rock and a hard spot because it is virtually impossible to find evening or weekend appt hours anywhere.

April 30th, 2013
Best Dr. I have ever met
Dr. Bhalani is such a cheerful n lovely doctor I have ever met. I had complications during early pregnancy but she was very supportive n active Doctor. She used to call me personally (which she does with her patients) asking about my health n condition. She was the hope after God who can helped me with saving my pregnancy. Very kind and intelligent Doctor. I would suggest her to every lady! Thanks to her...God bless her!

October 23rd, 2012
Dr. Bhalani has been my doctor for the past 2 years and she has been great. She is very nice and easy to talk to. I've never had a bad experience there, until today. I had an appointment today (which I arrived to 10-15 minutes early) and they took me back to the room within 5 minutes of being there. HOWEVER, I had been waiting in the room for over an hour before I decided to get up and go without even seeing her. I saw the assistant in the hall when I walked out and told her that I have been waiting for over an hour and I couldn't wait any longer. She said there was an emergency, and that I was next. I get emergencies come up, but that would've been nice to know considering I had been waiting that long and not once did someone come in and bother to let me know that Dr. Bhalani had been running behind due to an emergency. Instead, they just let me sit there as if I had been forgotten about. I can't even describe how angry I was/still am about this situation...I work full time and get 1 hour for lunch. At that point in time, I had already been gone for work for 2 hours. The fact that I wasted my time driving out there, waiting for over an hour without any idea of what was going on, and the fact that I have to reschedule and drive back again during my lunch break is ridiculous (especially considering it's hard enough for me to find a time during work hours when I can come). I would just expect that when that type of situation comes up, to at least have the courtesy to let the other patients who are waiting know.

September 18th, 2012
She is excellent doctor in all aspect except waiting time.

July 25th, 2012
The best OB/GYN I have ever had!
If you are looking for someone who is caring and will spend the time with you Dr Bhalani is the one! She is the best!!!

March 24th, 2012
Bless to have her as my doctor!!!
Dr Bhalani is my doctor since last year when I underwent an ectopic surgery. It was a difficult time for me and my family.I truly have no words for her. She was just amazing during those times. she treated me almost like her younger sister. I can easily recalled when she used to message me late night for the follow up. such a caring and professional doc. I wish her all the success in her life and a BIG THANKS!! I am BLESS TO HAVE HER!!Love her a lot!!

August 27th, 2011
The best doctor!
Dr Bhalani is the first doctor that listened to me and actually helped me. I had surgery and she came to see me everyday and called my nurses every night to check on me. She has excellent bedside manner and is very thorough in her examination. I thank God for Dr Bhalani and I am glad she is my doctor! She is a treasure.

October 21st, 2010
shes the BEST
I was a patient of dr bhalani she helped me through my miscarriage and when I got pregnant again she was my doctor. I loved going in to see her. She is very friendly and she cares about patients. When I found out she was moving to ohip I was deeply upset..SHE IS THE BEST OHIO. I'm serioualy thinking if I get pregnant again ill move up there just so she can be my doctor again...now a days its hard to find a good doc

July 6th, 2010
Excellent!
Dr. Bhalani is an excellent physician. She does indeed follow up and makes follow up phone calls to ensure I was okay