A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaishali Doolabh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doolabh
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doolabh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doolabh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Doolabh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaishali B Doolabh MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vaishali B. Doolabh practice?
- Dr. Vaishali Doolabh has 1 office location.
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh practices Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Psychiatrists.