A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaishali Doolabh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Doolabh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Doolabh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaishali B Doolabh MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Vaishali B. Doolabh practice?
- Dr. Vaishali Doolabh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh practices Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, and Allergy near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons, Jacksonville Plastic Surgeons, Jacksonville Psychiatrists, and Jacksonville Allergists.