The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vaishali Doolabh
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jacksonville, FL. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Psychiatry and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Doolabh is affiliated with Memorial Hospital Jacksonville and St Vincents Medical Center Riverside. Dr. Doolabh has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh has the following 4 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.
Dr. Timothy Fee
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.10 mi27
Dr. Joseph Hartigan
Jacksonville, FL 0.17 mi28
Dr. Manpreet Grewal
General Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery
Jacksonville, FL 0.17 mi9