Learn more about Dr. Vaishali Doolabh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, Plastic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Doolabh
Acne Patient Education Guide Read about types of pimples and other oily skin conditions caused by blocked pores in our acne patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Doolabh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Doolabh graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Doolabh has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaishali B Doolabh MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vaishali B. Doolabh practice?
- Dr. Vaishali Doolabh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vaishali Doolabh practices Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Surgery, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Plastic Surgeons, Jacksonville Psychiatrists, and Jacksonville Surgeons.