A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vaishali Parikh-Casanova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vaishali Parikh-Casanova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh-Casanova graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Parikh-Casanova has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vaishali Niranjan Parikh-Casanova MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vaishali N. Parikh-Casanova practice?
- Dr. Vaishali Parikh-Casanova has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vaishali Parikh-Casanova practices Family Medicine near Kingwood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, TX and Humble, TX.
See Kingwood Family Physicians.