Dr. Vaishnavi Reddy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vaishnavi Reddy?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vaishnavi Reddy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 5th, 2017

Dr. Reddy is the best!

I love Dr. Reddy! I started seeing her after family had great things to say about her. She truly cares and does her best in taking care of me. Even when I lived 2.5 hours away, I still made appointment with her: I know I'm good hands when I see her, and I would recommend her to anyone.

January 5th, 2017

I love Dr. Reddy!

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for close to 15 years, if not more. I can't say anything bad about her. She is caring and understanding; she shows true concern for what you have to say. She takes the time to visit with me, and truly gets to know me as her patient. I would not see any other doctor besides her.

April 23rd, 2014

LOOK ELSEWHERE!

Rude, Rude, RUDE!! Acts like you are crazy when you go see her about being sick like you're making it up. Doesn't do thorough checks and is insulting to say the least. My sibling goes to her as well and hates her too, so I'm not sure why she still insists on seeing her. I found a new doctor and am very satisfied!

April 20th, 2014

Looking for new Dr.

I try to give people the benefit of the doubt... I mean we all have bad days, right? Everyone gets stressed and burned out at times.....So I tell myself. Well, I've visited Dr. Reddy more than once... And when I try to explain what's going on... Her response has not been the warmest...infact, she has been short w me a few times. When explaining to her about breathing difficulties, and the possibilities of food allergies, her response was..."well who needs to take a full breathe anyway?" On more than one occasion, I've felt about two inches tall after speaking with her. Maybe she doesn't realize her rude tone or Maybe she simply needs a vacation :) lol I'm going to choose to believe the best of her, but if this becomes a consistant problem, I will not hesitate to find a Dr. With excellent bedside manners. :) Afterall, a caring heart and great customer service separates the average From the extraordinary :)

June 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Reddy!

I have been seeing Dr. Reddy for almost a year now and I think she is great! She seems very caring and spends the time to ask questions. I am very upset because my insurance changed and she not a doctor under that insurance. I dont get the argumentative vibe like the last review, I think she's great!

May 16th, 2011

She is argumentative and accusing. I saw her because she is a family members MD. They don't even like her, yet they keep going back. Everything is a weight problem and she doesn't believe what you tell her. I changed doctors and am very happy.

March 14th, 2017