Dr. Vajendra Desai Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vajendra Desai?

Not a fan.

Posted on September 25th, 2017

I actually saw Dr. Desai many years ago when I suffered with issues in early-adulthood and I wasn't impressed then. Recently my daughter saw him, as well. He insisted on putting her on an anti-depressant, even though I tried to get him to understand my own sensitivities to such meds and concern that my daughter may, as well. She cut herself just a couple days before being sent home and she was visibly worse. I knew it was the meds. This was completely new behavior. She ended up going back into a different hospital a week later. They took her off the meds and she almost immediately got better. I think Dr. Desai should better consider what is best for each individual patient, rather than going "by the book" and things like this could be avoided.

Posted on September 8th, 2016

Honestly the worst doctor I have ever been treated by. I was suicidal and I had a plan for that night which I told him, but he didn't believe me. I ended up in Pine Rest the next day. If you ever go to forest view, do yourself a favor and request a different doctor.

Posted on September 15th, 2015

Dr. Desai was a life-saver to me and my husband. We love him!!! He is amazingly smart and intuitive, very kind and interested in his patients. Great skill and extremely kind!

Does not listen

Posted on September 15th, 2014

I have never been treated so badly in my life. He gave me medicine with such bad side effects I almost went to the ER. He said it was medicine to help me sleep but it was bipolar and scizopherena.

Misdiagnosed, mistreated, and messed up

Posted on July 13th, 2012

He mis diagnosed me with a multitude of psychiatric disorders and prescribed enormous amounts of medications that exacerbated symptoms, which led to more side effects, requiring more medications and hospitalizations and then blamed me for not getting better. Tragically this went on for over 10 years, when it all could have been solved by treating the underlying physical condition

Posted on January 20th, 2011

He is my doctor but I have never met him, will only let me see his nurse practioner.

Dr. Desai

Posted on December 8th, 2010

Very disappointed in Dr. Desai with his dianosis on children and not getting the proper treatment! I highly do NOT recommend him!

one of a kind doctor who cares about you

Posted on March 12th, 2009