Overall Review

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Rajani is the is very nice, caring and excellent Dr.

November 3rd, 2015
Dr. Rajani is an extremely thorough and compassionate doctor. He spends time to listen to your concerns and follows up on all issues. The staff is courteous and friendly and puts you at ease.

March 18th, 2015
CRH
Dr. Rajani is the best---Forget the rest

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Rajani is a Excellent Doctor who Cares.
Dr. Rajani is a Kind, Considerate & Compassionate Professional. He listens & makes you feel Special as he address your needs. I would highly recommend him.

May 12th, 2014
Discriminatory
I am unfamiliar with this coast of Florida since I am still fairly new. Going to my usual publix, I decided to see what else was in the plaza. I stumble on Dr. Rajani's office. They have a sign that shows excepting new patients. I'm thinking great maybe I can finally have a primary care physician. I unfortunately do not have insurance at this moment due unaffordable care act, and lack of our State's participation in the Medicaid portion. I decided to ask how much an office visit would be. Immediately I'm told that they do not except self-pay patients. I can say that is really crummy. I recently had an unofficial diagnosis of MS and was told that I need to follow up with it. I don't really know if it's that Dr's policy to actually not except a self-pay patient or if it was the front office passing judgement without even knowing me. I can say since I'm not welcome as a patient without insurance, I wouldn't even want to be a patient with insurance.

July 31st, 2013
Excellent care
Upon having my father retire down to Florida from New York, we needed to find a new doctor after many years with a family practice in New York. We looked up Dr. Rajani and were very impressed with his credentials and his accessibility. After our new patient appointment, Dr. Rajani eased my fears as a daughter living so far away. He was compassionate, genuine and knowledgeable. We were so happy to have found him in my parents' new neighborhood. Thank you!