A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vakhtang Bochorishvili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vakhtang Bochorishvili is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vakhtang Bochorishvili, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Bochorishvili graduated from Tbilisi State Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bochorishvili has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lincoln Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vakhtang Vato Bochorishvili MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vakhtang V. Bochorishvili practice?
- Dr. Vakhtang Bochorishvili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vakhtang Bochorishvili practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN.
See Naples Internists and Naples Infectious Disease Doctors.