A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Val Finnell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Val Finnell, MD, MPH is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Finnell graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Finnell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Val Wano Finnell MD and MPH is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Val W. Finnell practice?
- Dr. Val Finnell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Val Finnell practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Public Health near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tyler, TX.
See El Segundo Pathologists and El Segundo Preventive Medicine Specialists.