Dr. Val Lambros II Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Val Lambros II?

Secret Surgery....

Posted on January 13th, 2016

Great work, personable, down-to-earth and nobody knew I had work. Just that I looked better....

The Best bet

Posted on March 21st, 2015

Great doctor and very caring. His work looks very natural and the healing time is about 1/2 of other doctors.

Not good

Posted on October 24th, 2012

I was very disappointed with Dr. Lambros. Most of all I thought he was rude and unkind.

So Happy

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I researched many Newport Beach Doctors for a breast augmentation. Dr. Lambros was the most honest and knowledgable doctor I met with. I couldn't be happier with my results. If I would have gone to another doctor, I would have ended up getting a full mastoplexy. He was referred to me by a friend and it's obvious he stays busy strickly on word of mouth. The office staff is kind and they were the first to not come across as sales women. I never waited more than 2 minutes to be seen. He takes his time and was amazing on the day of surgery. I highly recommend him.

Excelente

Posted on June 16th, 2012

Me corrigio una pesima cirugia practicada por otro doctor, me cambio la vida el Dr. Lambros , otra vez soy feliz

Excelente

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Dr. Lambros me compuso una mala cirugia de cara que yo tenia de otro cirujano plastico

Excellent Plastic Surgeon!! Highly Recommended!

Posted on May 23rd, 2012

I went to Dr. Lambros to get hyaluronidase injected due to another PS in Newport Beach injecting WAY too much and I had been miserable since February. Dr. Lambros was very professional and knowledgeable and I was very satisfied by the results after my horrible juvederm experience w another PS. Everyone in the office was very nice and when I got there I literally waited 5 min before I saw him. I will be going back to him for other services. Very trustworthy and a great Plastic Surgeon. Thank you again Dr. Lambros! :)

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

He is way over priced. I could have gotten two face lifts for what he charged me. I think his work is very sloppy. And to top it off I need a revision which adds even more to the cost. I also think that the after care nurses need to clean you up a lot more than they do. My hair was left in a tangled mess with blood every where.I have many friends and family members who have had face lifts and all were cleaned up and the hair was left clean and combed.I have not made my mind up about the revision. I probably will not let him do it unless he lowers his prices and pays more attention to the quality of his work.

Posted on May 5th, 2011

A great doctor but he charges a lot more than most other doctors that had consulted with.

Best of the Best!