Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Val Sheffield has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Val Sheffield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.
Dr. Benjamin Darbro
Medical Genetics, Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Iowa City, IA 0 mi9
Dr. Mj Hajianpour
Iowa City, IA 0 mi42
Dr. Pamela Trapane
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Iowa City, IA 0 mi21