Dr. Valery Shulman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Valery Shulman?

Posted on August 20th, 2016

Awesome doctor!

Prescriptions never filled

Posted on May 24th, 2016

As long as you don't need a prescription filled or to see a doctor, then Valery Shulman is great. Prescriptions do not get responded to. At this point I honestly have to switch doctors because I can't get two prescriptions filled? This is just unprofessional. Don't prescribe medication if you don't want to respond to the pharmacies request to fill them.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

First class treatment from a doctor who genuinely cares about his patients and who jam in as many appointments as he possibly can. Excellent experience. Will be staying with this practitioner forever.

Wonderful And Attentive Doctor

Posted on December 21st, 2013

Dr. Shulman is truly a gem. I am so happy I was referred to him by a family friend. I went to two other doctors which were absolutely horrible. I came to him with a bad rash and a terrible cold. He was very patient and answered all of my questions. He also called me the same night to find out if I picked up my rash cream and to ask me how I was feeling! I feel like I truly won the lotto and found a gem with Dr. Shulman. He is amazing and I wish more Doctor's were like him.

Horrible experience.

Posted on August 5th, 2013

Staff and doctor are not reliable.............

Amazing Doctor!!

Posted on January 30th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Shulman by my best friend who has been going to this doctor for years! All I can say is this Doctor is truly amazing. I have had a chronic cough for months and went to two different doctors before seeing Dr. Shulman! He is extremely professional and truly cares about his patients. After seeing him he called me several times to make sure I was doing ok...I sent my mom to him and she can't thank me enough! He is truly amazing and with his care my cough went away! I will with out a doubt recommend him to all my friends and family!!!!

Posted on July 2nd, 2010

I had to wait an hour and a half to see dr shulman. His staff does not care about you or how you're doing, follow-up is impossible. When I asked staff regarding when blood test results will return, he reply was "I don't know." Very unprofessional!!

Posted on October 18th, 2017