Learn more about Dr. Vala Berjis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vala Berjis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berjis
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berjis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vala Berjis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berjis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Berjis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vala Berjis MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vala Berjis practice?
- Dr. Vala Berjis has 1 office location.
Dr. Vala Berjis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Critical Care Practitioners and Walnut Creek Pulmonologists.