A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vala Berjis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vala Berjis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vala Berjis, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berjis graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Berjis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vala Berjis MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vala Berjis practice?
- Dr. Vala Berjis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vala Berjis practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA and Astoria, NY.
See New York Critical Care Practitioners and New York Pulmonologists.