A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valal George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valal George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valal George, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. George has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valal George MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Valal George practice?
- Dr. Valal George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valal George practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.