A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valal George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valal George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valal George, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. George has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valal K George MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Valal K. George practice?
- Dr. Valal George has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valal George practices Urology near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Urologists.