Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valarie Grogan
Dr. Valarie Grogan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with other offices in Peoria, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Grogan is affiliated with Scottsdale Healthcare Shea, Dignity Health St Joseph's Hospital & Medical Center and John C Lincoln Hospital - Deer Valley. She speaks English.
Dr. Valarie Grogan has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Valarie Grogan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.