A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valarie Manley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valarie Manley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valarie Manley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manley graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Manley has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valarie Wright Manley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valarie W. Manley practice?
- Dr. Valarie Manley has 1 office location.
Dr. Valarie Manley practices Pediatrics near Fayetteville, GA.
See Fayetteville Pediatricians.