A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valary Willis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valary Willis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Willis graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Willis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
- Annapolis Center-Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valary Michelle Willis MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valary M. Willis practice?
- Dr. Valary Willis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Valary Willis practices Internal Medicine near Canton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Belleville, MI.
See Canton Internists.