A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valda Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valda Kaye is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valda Kaye, MBBS, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kaye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valda Noreen Kaye MBBS and MD is a female Dermatologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Valda N. Kaye practice?
- Dr. Valda Kaye has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valda Kaye practices Dermatology, Dermatopathology, Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Eden Prairie, MN.
See Minneapolis Dermatologists and Minneapolis Pathologists.