Learn more about Dr. Valda Kaye:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valda Kaye is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valda Kaye, MBBS, MD is board certified in Dermatology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaye graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Kaye has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kaye accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans