A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valdemir Sentome:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valdemir Sentome is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valdemir Sentome, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sentome graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sentome has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brookdale University Hospital & Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sentome accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Valdemir T. Sentome practice?
Dr. Valdemir Sentome practices Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists.