Dr. Valeh Karimkhani DO Patient Reviews

• 1 comment

• Good
  • Bad

November 7th, 2015
Good wdoctor but questionable bedside manner
She's good at what she does and knowledgeable. She ultimately helped me but her poor bedside manner at my last appointment caused me more grief than one should feel when seeking help from a psychiatrist, so that was my last appointment with her office. She was harsh, seemingly judgemental, and treated me like a junkie when I asked about a pharmaceutical drug I've been prescribed in the past for a legitimate condition. I was late to my last appointment and I called her office to notify them, but they failed to tell me that I only had a 10 min appointment and she had to leave. So when I arrived, she almost wanted to turn me away and I begged because I left my baby to rush over there. She took me and told me I had two minutes and she was clearly very angry and that was the most uncomfortable and awkward two minutes in any doctors office. I walked out in tears and she rushed out the door. Why would you schedule my appointment 10 minutes before you had to leave the office?! You have kept me waiting for over 30 min so how was I to know that being 10 min late would be such a big deal? And when I mentioned this, she threw in my fave how many times I've been over 5 minutes late. Really?! Why didn't your staff properly notify me of this when I called before I left my young infant? Why did you reluctantly give me two minutes when you were so angry about it to where you brought me to tears? You should have never made an appointment so close to when you had to leave and agreed to take me even for two minutes if you were so angry to where you couldn't control yourself from projecting your anger. Horrible bedside manners! She helped me and I am grateful, but her poor bedside manner really rubbed me the wrong way and I will never go to her again. Perhaps I am sensitive, so if you need help, and you have thicker skin, she might be great for you.

August 15th, 2017