Dr. Valen Radimecky MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Bedford, TX

May 20th, 2015
I've had him for two of my children. he's wonderful

June 4th, 2013
My Children have been going to Dr. Radimecky for 10 years, I found him after we got pregnate with our second child. He is a Awesome Dr. He has always made all my children feel at easy and is very understanding to there questions and concerns. His staff is very courteous as well, never had a problem with any of them. They are always quick to get my kids in when they are sick and I have never had to wait more than a few hours for a appointment. My neice was seeing another Dr. at one time and had been to several others because of some stomach issues and they kept giving my sister different diagn, on what was wrong with my neice, we took her to Dr. Radimecky because we felt like he would be able to help or give us a clear understanding on to why my neice was having these problems and he did not hesitate on what he thought it might be and sent her over to cooks childrens in Ft. Worth to get a second opinion and come to find out she had cancer and had to have emergency surgery with in a few hours of getting to the office. If it was not for Dr. Radimecky there is not telling what shap she sould have been in . I cant thank the office staff or Dr. Radimecky enough. I have Recomended many familes to his office and will continue to do so.

April 1st, 2013
We love Dr. Radimecky
I disagree with the negative review below. We have been seeing Dr. Rad since our first son was born in 2008. We have since had 2 more children and Dr. Radimecky is all three children's dr. Their office is awesome, nurses are awesome, entire staff is awesome! We have been their countless times and NEVER encountered any rudeness or unwillingness to help. My first son was pretty sick for the first year of his life and we at the office ALOT! I have nothing but positive things to say about every dr in this office as well as the entire staff.

May 2nd, 2011
Good at diagnosis. Good bedside manner. Known him for atleast 4 years.

February 24th, 2009
I love this office, doctor, nurses and staff!

January 30th, 2009
My wife and I have found that Dr. Radimecky is always excellent with our children