Dr. Valena Wright MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 8th, 2017
No Compassion whatsoever
She performed biopsies and never explained what she did or show any compassion for the way my body ended up afterwards. In fact, she came in smiling to let me know she was sending other doctors who she was passing me onto for further treatments and had to leave for another appointment or whstever .never asking me how I was doing or explaining why I ended up with tube coming out of my bladder and swelling and pain everywhere when I only went in for one spot and didn't find out that she decided to dicect me like a science project until the next doctor on the team told me the truth. Dr. Wright never examined me ever again in eight months or ever explained why she decided to destroy my body and my life.

March 28th, 2016
She is amazing She is the sweetest person you would ever want to have for a doctor. She has been my doctor for 6 years ever since I was diagnosed with endometrial cancer and I love her

April 16th, 2015
Highly recommend
Dr. Wright Has been the perfect doctor for me. She is extremely knowledgeable and has answered every question with complete honesty. When diagnosed with Ovarian cancer, I wanted and needed someone with knowledge, someone with experience and some one would would be honest and not sugar coat the situation. I would have to make decisions and care for myself once I was home, so honesty was a mandatory quality in a doctor. I liked her serious, professional mannerisms. Now that I am doing well, she is more relaxed and quite pleasant BUT still professional. With Ovarian cancer, I was not looking for a friend, I was looking for the best doctor possible and I am very glad i found her.

August 2nd, 2014
In my opinion, this doctor was uncaring and condescending. I would never recommend her.

April 23rd, 2013
DOUBLE BILLING
I went to have my cervix checked while pregnant, the MD looked saw me for 15 minutes. One week later I had a miscarriage due to an infection. Add insult to Injury, i got a 300 dollar bill from the MD office, then another 350 dollar bill from Lahey as they bill like separately, Good luck with the billing department too. Really Lahey $650 for a 15 minute apt, no testing, no labs, no biopsy, just an infection and a miscarriage. I am so beyond angry.

December 4th, 2012
Never Again
Dr. Soto-Wright did my first Myomectomy surgery ,and every time I look at my body I get so mad. She performed the surgery then went on vacation and had her students check in on me ; which I though was very unprofessional. She did not even want to shake my hand in the first meeting. I would never go back or recomend her to anyone!!!

July 30th, 2011
great doctor.. very professional. I am a patient.

June 1st, 2011
doesn't care about YOU
after one visit with Dr. Soto-Wright she recommended a hysterectomy and scheduled a surgery. After I sought a 2nd opinion she refused to even talk to me again. I cancelled the surgery.

May 31st, 2017