A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valencia Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valencia Walker, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Walker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- Mattel Chldns Hosp. At Ucla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valencia P Walker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valencia P. Walker practice?
- Dr. Valencia Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valencia Walker practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.