Dr. Valentin Almendarez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valentin Almendarez Jr?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Valentin Almendarez Jr?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017

I thght i jst left a rating.guesss nt .he didntdeliver me n thatsy u pik drs so u dnt gotta pik A strange one on call at hospitals ..now im glad he didnt thou.st lukes n him had badattitudes.some crap jst clicks huh.:(.

July 5th, 2017

Crappy.cheap n like dont care.he matches with st.lukes hospital. they bth dnt care.this was 2 yrs ago..thank gd ness i got a flyer frm him cuz i wnted to rate him lng time nw

I had him n he jstdidnt wrk fr me.he was ok being i had seen him half way late or so thru the pregnancy bt since he didnt deliver my baby i thght it was un professional bt with all his delievery storys i hear i guess i was lucky ntseeing his face

January 2nd, 2015

I have been seen Dr. Almendarez for over 10 years! He has always taken good care if me. He now sees my daughter as well.

April 10th, 2013

KING OF ENDO

DR ALMENDAREZ IS KNOWN AS THE KING OF ENDO! I TRULY AGREE WITH THIS!!!

April 8th, 2013

Dr. Almendarez

I'm so happy! Just got off the phone to confirm my appt. Dr. Almendarez delivered my son nearly 7 years ago. Due to insurance changes i've seen other doctors since then. We had not been planning on getting pregnant again but here we are 7 yrs later and I'm 10 wks today. i was scheduling my appt with my other OB and it came to me to check and see if Dr. Almendarez was available. With this new pregnancy so many women have been asking who my OB is and if i'm happy with them. i always say no and i wish i had my first doctor. Well, today my wish came true! i couldn't be happier. He was wonderful to me all throughout my pregnancy with the BEST bedside manner EVER and he was so comforting during my emergency caesarean. i couldn't be happier!

February 26th, 2013

Excellent doctor

Dr. Almendarez is a wonderful doctor who saved my life and my baby's life when I was in a critical condition. I simply love him and I would recommend him anytime.

July 20th, 2012

Wonderful and Doctor

I have been a patient for almost 10 years and have never had a complaint. He is very caring and have always felt comfortable in his care.

September 6th, 2017