Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo. Kudzu.
Jan 2nd, 2015

I have been seen Dr. Almendarez for over 10 years! He has always taken good care if me. He now sees my daughter as well.

KING OF ENDO show details KING OF ENDO
by RANDI SMITH on Apr 10th, 2013

DR ALMENDAREZ IS KNOWN AS THE KING OF ENDO! I TRULY AGREE WITH THIS!!!

Dr. Almendarez show details Dr. Almendarez
Apr 8th, 2013

I'm so happy! Just got off the phone to confirm my appt. Dr. Almendarez delivered my son nearly 7 years ago. Due to insurance changes i've seen other doctors since then. We had not been planning on getting pregnant again but here we are 7 yrs later and I'm 10 wks today. i was scheduling my appt with my other OB and it came to me to check and see if Dr. Almendarez was available. With this new pregnancy so many women have been asking who my OB is and if i'm happy with them. i always say no and i wish i had my first doctor. Well, today my wish came true! i couldn't be happier. He was wonderful to me all throughout my pregnancy with the BEST bedside manner EVER and he was so comforting during my emergency caesarean. i couldn't be happier!

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Feb 25th, 2013

Dr. Almendarez is a wonderful doctor who saved my life and my baby's life when I was in a critical condition. I simply love him and I would recommend him anytime.

Wonderful and Doctor show details Wonderful and Doctor
Jul 20th, 2012

I have been a patient for almost 10 years and have never had a complaint. He is very caring and have always felt comfortable in his care.

Jan 16th, 2008 on yahoo.com

DR.ALMENDAREZ IS WONDERFUL. I REFER WOMEN TO HIM OFTEN.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Wonderful show details Wonderful
by brandimac99 on Oct 24th, 2007 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing Dr. Almendarez for 15 years. I would never see another ob/gyn. He delivered both my children and remembers their names every time I go see him. He is wonderful and I highly recommend him.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com