Learn more about Dr. Valentin Fuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentin Fuster, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuster
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Fuster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentin Fuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuster graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentin Fuster MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valentin Fuster practice?
- Dr. Valentin Fuster has 1 office location.
Dr. Valentin Fuster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.