Learn more about Dr. Valentin Fuster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentin Fuster, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentin Fuster, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Clinical Research
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuster graduated from Universidad De Barcelona. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Fuster has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentin Fuster MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valentin Fuster practice?
- Dr. Valentin Fuster has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valentin Fuster practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.