A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentin Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentin Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentin Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valentin Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Valentin Hernandez has 1 office location.
Dr. Valentin Hernandez practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Hawthorne, CA.
See Hawthorne Family Physicians and Hawthorne Internists.