Overall Review

2.8

September 13th, 2016
her office manager is rude, aggressive and unprofessional.

July 2nd, 2014
I was disappointed after my second visit with Dr. Bradley. I actually spent more time with the nurse explaining my concerns, than I did with Dr. Bradley. She took a quick glance, and left me to follow up with staff. I thought she lacked compassion/ bed side manner. I won't be returning in the future.

September 24th, 2010
Outstanding Dermatologist
I found Dr. Bradley here on this site. What a pleasurable surprise after going to three different dermatologist. One ran a dermatology factory and almost ran from room to room, another had zero people skills and another was more of an MBA than a doctor and proudly showed her MBA on her card next to her MD. I waited over an hour on several different occasions to see the MBA doc. All three missed a pigmented basal cell right on my forehead that had been there for sometime.Dr. Bradley immediately recognized the lesion,and had a biopsy performed. She has excellent medical skills, and graduated from Harvard. Dr. Bradley is the only Dermatologist I have seen in this area who uses a dermascope. She treats you in a very collaborative manner, does not belittle your ideas, and has spends a lot of time with you.I obviously can't say too much about this excellent Physician.