Dr. Valentina Bradley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valentina Bradley?

Acne

Have you seen Dr. Valentina Bradley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 7th, 2017

Excellent doctor, knows what she is doing, is professional and cares about her patients.

September 13th, 2016

her office manager is rude, aggressive and unprofessional.

July 2nd, 2014

I was disappointed after my second visit with Dr. Bradley. I actually spent more time with the nurse explaining my concerns, than I did with Dr. Bradley. She took a quick glance, and left me to follow up with staff. I thought she lacked compassion/ bed side manner. I won't be returning in the future.

September 24th, 2010

Outstanding Dermatologist

I found Dr. Bradley here on this site. What a pleasurable surprise after going to three different dermatologist. One ran a dermatology factory and almost ran from room to room, another had zero people skills and another was more of an MBA than a doctor and proudly showed her MBA on her card next to her MD. I waited over an hour on several different occasions to see the MBA doc. All three missed a pigmented basal cell right on my forehead that had been there for sometime.Dr. Bradley immediately recognized the lesion,and had a biopsy performed. She has excellent medical skills, and graduated from Harvard. Dr. Bradley is the only Dermatologist I have seen in this area who uses a dermascope. She treats you in a very collaborative manner, does not belittle your ideas, and has spends a lot of time with you.I obviously can't say too much about this excellent Physician.

February 28th, 2016