A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kulakivsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Overlake Hospital Medical Center
- St Francis Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky practice?
- Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Valentina Kulakivsky practices Family Medicine near Auburn, WA.
See Auburn Family Physicians.