A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentina Ruzecki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentina Ruzecki, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruzecki graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Ruzecki has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentina I Ruzecki MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valentina I. Ruzecki practice?
- Dr. Valentina Ruzecki has 3 office locations.
Dr. Valentina Ruzecki practices Pediatrics near Bonney Lake, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Edgewood, WA.
See Bonney Lake Pediatricians.