A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentina Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentina Sosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentina Sosa, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Sosa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentina Brigitte Sosa MD is a female Dermatologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Valentina B. Sosa practice?
- Dr. Valentina Sosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valentina Sosa practices Dermatology and Pediatric Dermatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Dermatologists and Los Angeles Pediatric Specialists.