A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentina Stosor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentina Stosor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cryptococcal Meningitis
- Gram-Positive Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Stosor graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Stosor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentina Stosor MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valentina Stosor practice?
- Dr. Valentina Stosor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valentina Stosor practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Infectious Disease Doctors.