Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

3.0

Money Hungry show details Money Hungry
Jun 1st, 2015

This doctor seems to be just money hungry. In order to even have a conversation with him you have to come into the office. Doesnt pay attention to serious medical symptons if it cant be handled in his office. During my first check up I mentioned blood in the stool. he wouldnt give me a referreal for a colonoscopy and told me to come back in 3 weeks just for my results and referral even though we had already recieved the results in the mail. When I came back for the results he typed on his computer the whole visit with me and didnt provide any additinal feedback or info and STILL would not give me a referral instead told me to return in another three weeks. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? Complete waste of money and time!!!!

Unbelievable. show details Unbelievable.
Sep 18th, 2012

I arrived early so that I could make this appointment as expedient as possible, unfortunately all in vain. I waited 3 hrs before I got up to go to the bathroom with the intention of leaving. Upon leaving my room I noticed that not only were there no patients, but the doctor was in a room by himself on his computer. He noticed me walking down the hall and enthusiastically told me that he would be right with me. I left the bathroom and made way towards the administrator to inform her that I was leaving when the doctor, seated, poked his head out the door telling me he was waiting. I told him that I was leaving when he responded, "It'll just take a minute." The audacity of this comment prompted me to continue with my departure. The woman at the front desk was very nice, by the way.