Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always a pleasure seeing Dr. Valintine he straight forward and attentive the whole time you're in his office care.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Took my mother to visit Dr Ozoigbo's clinic. It was a very good experience. There was no wait in the waiting room and the staff was friendly and efficient. I will go back there again

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Oziogbo rocks! My favorite part...everything is done in office. X-rays, labs, much needed IV fluids and/or antibiotics, EKGs. Heck, he could probably do surgery in office. Love him!

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for seeing me on such short notice. The office was very busy and I did have to wait longer but this is understandable with so many patients. I was very sick and was treated quickly by Dr. Ozoigbo after a short exam. I left feeling much better

Money Hungry show details Money Hungry
Jun 1st, 2015

This doctor seems to be just money hungry. In order to even have a conversation with him you have to come into the office. Doesnt pay attention to serious medical symptons if it cant be handled in his office. During my first check up I mentioned blood in the stool. he wouldnt give me a referreal for a colonoscopy and told me to come back in 3 weeks just for my results and referral even though we had already recieved the results in the mail. When I came back for the results he typed on his computer the whole visit with me and didnt provide any additinal feedback or info and STILL would not give me a referral instead told me to return in another three weeks. AM I MISSING SOMETHING?? Complete waste of money and time!!!!

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great visit

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Asking questions of recent blood work that I shared with another MD that i see wanted to to start another medicine for me. My other MD only sees me twice a year and did not know that we decided to drop this medicine to help with number of pills I take.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Doc was extremely helpful on this visit. He is always tough on me for not doing the healthy things I know I should be doing, but I felt a little more compassion on this visit.

May 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was so pleased with my visit! The doctor and his staff were awesome! They were very kind and went above and beyond to ensure my comfort and made sure I was satisfied. I did not feel rushed with my questions and felt I was completely taken care of.

Mar 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

1. Dr. Valentine Ozoigbo is a excellent physician. There is no 2.

Mar 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very thorough, easy to get appointment .

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend my doctor he has great concern for his patients and provides the best of the best care for me thanks for saving my LIFE

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ozoigbo is a dedicated doctor. He researches your condition to help better serve your needs if there is a problem. Not only he talks to you, he listens to you. I wouldn't take anything for my doctor.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was the first patient there and I still had to wait 30 minutes and after getting to the back it still took absolutely too long for the process of getting a regular weight check up. The physician seemed distracted and was very sarcastic instead of caring

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ozoigbo is a great family doctor. I recommend him to my family and friends. He funny but professional at all times. He cares about each and every patient he has, and it shows with his work.

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like my doctors office and I haven't had a problem there yet but yesterday was just crazy there. I had the last appt of the day well I was suppose to but they said at the last min they had a rush of sick people which made me wait a hour

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for a few years now. I have yet to have an issue with my care or concerns that I have had. I love my doctor because he shows that he care and a true concern for his patients. And I'm fortunate enough to be one of his patients.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love and trust this man and his associates are professional and entertaining

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i have been going to Dr.Ozoigbo since September, i actually like my doctor. This is the first time ever I liked him so much i then began to bring my daughter. She is very shy and has lots of anxiety,but he can actually get her to talk to him. AMAZING!!!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very little time actually assessing the patient, Dr on his laptop except for a quick auscultation on heart and lungs.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a new patient and so far service is excellent. The communication is a lot more understanding than other doctors I've attended.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ozoigbo is a caring physician who has good bed side manner. He is very thorough with his patients during their evaluation. I highly recommend him for healthcare services.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Valentine Ozoigbo is a caring doctor. He take the time to out to listen to you and help you.

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

MY DOCTOR IS PATIENT, HE LISTENS TO ME , HE TAKES HIS TIME AND LOOKS AT MY VITALS AND IF MY MEDICINE NEEDS ADJUSTING HE WORKS WITH ME ON A TRIAL BASIS UNTIL HE CAN GET MY CONDITION UNDER CONTROL. I JUST LOVE MY DOCTOR. ME AND HUSBAND ARE SATISFIED .

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. O is my doctor and over the years has become a good friend. I trust him with my life and my family's. He has been very honest with all of us. He is thorough and meticulous, traits that you cannot find everyday. He is a good doctor.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ozoigbo is an excellent physician. He is very caring and concerned about his patients and treats you with the utmost respect.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff, very considerate of your presents while in the office. There was team work in a very pleasant, peaceful atmosphere. Everyone doing their part, making sure you get the treatment you need.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Unbelievable. show details Unbelievable.
Sep 18th, 2012

I arrived early so that I could make this appointment as expedient as possible, unfortunately all in vain. I waited 3 hrs before I got up to go to the bathroom with the intention of leaving. Upon leaving my room I noticed that not only were there no patients, but the doctor was in a room by himself on his computer. He noticed me walking down the hall and enthusiastically told me that he would be right with me. I left the bathroom and made way towards the administrator to inform her that I was leaving when the doctor, seated, poked his head out the door telling me he was waiting. I told him that I was leaving when he responded, "It'll just take a minute." The audacity of this comment prompted me to continue with my departure. The woman at the front desk was very nice, by the way.