Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a patient for a few years now. I have yet to have an issue with my care or concerns that I have had. I love my doctor because he shows that he care and a true concern for his patients. And I'm fortunate enough to be one of his patients.

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I love and trust this man and his associates are professional and entertaining

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i have been going to Dr.Ozoigbo since September, i actually like my doctor. This is the first time ever I liked him so much i then began to bring my daughter. She is very shy and has lots of anxiety,but he can actually get her to talk to him. AMAZING!!!

Mar 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very little time actually assessing the patient, Dr on his laptop except for a quick auscultation on heart and lungs.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am a new patient and so far service is excellent. The communication is a lot more understanding than other doctors I've attended.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ozoigbo is a caring physician who has good bed side manner. He is very thorough with his patients during their evaluation. I highly recommend him for healthcare services.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Valentine Ozoigbo is a caring doctor. He take the time to out to listen to you and help you.

Jan 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

MY DOCTOR IS PATIENT, HE LISTENS TO ME , HE TAKES HIS TIME AND LOOKS AT MY VITALS AND IF MY MEDICINE NEEDS ADJUSTING HE WORKS WITH ME ON A TRIAL BASIS UNTIL HE CAN GET MY CONDITION UNDER CONTROL. I JUST LOVE MY DOCTOR. ME AND HUSBAND ARE SATISFIED .

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. O is my doctor and over the years has become a good friend. I trust him with my life and my family's. He has been very honest with all of us. He is thorough and meticulous, traits that you cannot find everyday. He is a good doctor.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Ozoigbo is an excellent physician. He is very caring and concerned about his patients and treats you with the utmost respect.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and staff, very considerate of your presents while in the office. There was team work in a very pleasant, peaceful atmosphere. Everyone doing their part, making sure you get the treatment you need.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Unbelievable. show details Unbelievable.
Sep 18th, 2012

I arrived early so that I could make this appointment as expedient as possible, unfortunately all in vain. I waited 3 hrs before I got up to go to the bathroom with the intention of leaving. Upon leaving my room I noticed that not only were there no patients, but the doctor was in a room by himself on his computer. He noticed me walking down the hall and enthusiastically told me that he would be right with me. I left the bathroom and made way towards the administrator to inform her that I was leaving when the doctor, seated, poked his head out the door telling me he was waiting. I told him that I was leaving when he responded, "It'll just take a minute." The audacity of this comment prompted me to continue with my departure. The woman at the front desk was very nice, by the way.