A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentino Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentino Fernandes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentino Fernandes, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Fernandes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentino Fj Fernandes MBBS and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valentino F. Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Valentino Fernandes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valentino Fernandes practices Pulmonary Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Pulmonologists.