A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valentino Fernandes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valentino Fernandes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fernandes
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Fernandes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valentino Fernandes, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fernandes graduated from University Of Zimbabwe, Harare.
Dr. Fernandes has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valentino Fj Fernandes MBBS and MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Valentino F. Fernandes practice?
- Dr. Valentino Fernandes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Valentino Fernandes practices Pulmonary Disease near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Pulmonologists.