A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerae Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerae Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerae Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 8 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ut-Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerae Olive Lewis MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Valerae O. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Valerae Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerae Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.