A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valerae Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valerae Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lewis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lewis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valerae Lewis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Giant Cell Tumor of Bone
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Lewis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Texas Children's Hospital
- Ut-Md Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valerae Olive Lewis MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Valerae O. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Valerae Lewis has 1 office location.
Dr. Valerae Lewis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.