A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak, MD, MS is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Goutsouliak graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Goutsouliak has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Beech Grove
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeri N Goutsouliak MD and MS is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Valeri N. Goutsouliak practice?
- Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak has 13 office locations.
Dr. Valeri Goutsouliak practices Radiation Oncology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Martinsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.