Dr. Valeri Koganski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valeri Koganski?

May 10th, 2017

A great doctor, but too money-conscious

I was a patient of Dr. K. for over 10 years, and truly liked and respected him; so much so that when he became a Concierge Physician a few years ago, I agreed to pay the (quite high) fee to stay with him. Now I can no longer afford this fee, dropped out of the Concierge program, and when I called recently to make an appointment, I was told that he couldn't see me and I had to schedule an appointment with his Nurse Practitioner. If you want to keep seeing him - prepare to pay.

June 28th, 2016

Have been with Dr. Koganski for years and still want him to be my doctor even after having moved away from the area close to his office.

April 5th, 2016

Very surprised at reviews. Found him to be dismissive, rude.

November 30th, 2015

Great physician

Dr. Koganski is the BEST doctor I have ever had as my primary physician. He is accurate in his diagnosis, takes time to explain things and does not over mediate.

February 3rd, 2015

The best as far as I am concerned

I would like to say how special and I lucky I feel every time I set foot in your office. I drive about an hour each way, and I want you to know that if it were two hours I would still do it. I appreciate the fact that you always take the time to answer all my questions. I particularly appreciate how you explain why you are prescribing a certain medication and the possible side effects. Your concern for my healthy well-being is truly remarkable. I’ll never forget the time, five years ago; I got sick while vacationing in Puerto Rico, and I reluctantly called you not knowing how you would react to my call from so far away. You made me feel as comfortable as if I had been sitting in front of you in, your office; not only did you give me a prescription you helped me find a local pharmacy in Puerto Rico to fill it. Needless to say, you saved my vacation, within 2 days I was back on the golf course. I also want to compliment you on your staff. They are not just professional, they are fabulous. Whenever there is a question about an appointment, a referral, or anything else, they go out of their way to accommodate me. You and your staff make a great team. I feel the reason that I am now enjoying the “golden years” is because of you. Sometimes, I think you are more concerned about my health than I am. You are an awesome doctor. You have always been honest and encouraging. I feel very lucky, and fortunate, that you are always there to take care of me. Thank you for all the caring and concern that you have shown me. It puts my mind at ease knowing that you are always there for me.

May 10th, 2014

A Trustworthy Physcian

Dr. Koganski is an excellent physician, and with Dr. Proudin, have been my primary care doctors for almost 2 decades. He spends time discussing the reasons for my visit, as well as how I am in general. I trust his medical judgments overall, which tend toward being precautionary vs. reactive. His office personnel are pleasant and professional, and the office is well run I would like to see more responsiveness to on-line requests, and there were occasional mix ups with lab referrals in the past. Would strongly recommend him to friends and family.

March 13th, 2014

Very thorough. Excellent Doctor. Has a polite, accommodating staff.

March 6th, 2014

review of newtown internal medicine

I like everything about this office. The wait is very bearable. Dr. koganski is great. He doest rush meout and he is very caring and very smart. He just gets it and he got it.

March 3rd, 2014

Dr K is caring and takes the time to listen.

February 27th, 2014

He spends a lot of time with us and is very thorough.

February 26th, 2014

Staff was very friendly . Wait time was less than 15 minutes. Dr. Koganski sat with me reviewing medical history; he spent what felt like at least 40 mintutes with me. He listened and was not in a hurry to run out the door.

November 7th, 2013

Stellar Doctor and Wonderful Office

I have had several doctors and several different experiences. By far Dr. K and his staff have been the best. Appointments are easily scheduled. The wait is never more than 10 minutes. Dr. K takes all the time I need at each visit. He answers all my questions no matter how dumb they are. Lastly, he has kept me in good health. Overall, a great experience every time.