A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeria Korshunova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Korshunova is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korshunova
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Korshunova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Korshunova graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria Semenovna Korshunova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valeria S. Korshunova practice?
- Dr. Valeria Korshunova has 1 office location.
Dr. Valeria Korshunova practices Psychiatry near Rochelle Park, NJ.
See Rochelle Park Psychiatrists.