A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeria Korshunova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Korshunova is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Korshunova
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Korshunova Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Korshunova graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria Semenovna Korshunova MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Valeria S. Korshunova practice?
- Dr. Valeria Korshunova has 1 office location.
Dr. Valeria Korshunova practices Psychiatry near Rochelle Park, NJ.
See Rochelle Park Psychiatrists.