A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeria Kozak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Kozak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozak graduated from Universidad Del Salvador, Buenos Aires. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Kozak has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria Ivana Kozak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Valeria I. Kozak practice?
- Dr. Valeria Kozak has 4 office locations.
Dr. Valeria Kozak practices Pediatrics near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA and Mission Viejo, CA.
See Tustin Pediatricians.