Dr. Valeria Kozak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Valeria Kozak?

June 22nd, 2015

wait time if getting ridiculous

April 27th, 2015

Ridiculous to have to wait almost 2 hours to see her. i used to like taking my kids to see her but now we wait so long and she spent 7 minutes during our last visit to see both my kids. I know, I timed her. And we'd waited for almost 2 hours. I did a lot of free advertising for her - spreading her name via word of mouth - and I would appreciate more than a cursory check of my kids. Even my kids are frustrated. We're going elsewhere.

February 12th, 2015

Kozak is the best. Understanding and bright as anything

November 11th, 2013

We started seeing Dr Kozak after our previous doctor sold his practice and moved out of state. What a difference! She is more update, proactive and sensitive to children of all ages. Her office is extremely clean and organized. I would recommend her to anyonethat has children from infant to teenager. She has children herself that are young and can relate to today's fast paced world. Can't say enough positive things about her! I'd give her 10 stars if that was an option.

August 21st, 2012

The O'Connell Family, Liam,Kennedy,Rowan & Cormac

Dr. Kozak ... took over for our previous pediatrician - Dr. Akey. Truly - we are blessed to have Dr. Kozak in our lives and the lives of our children. She truly spends time with our children and is on top of their vaccines as well as current treatment. Her staff is great! Beautiful office & quality of service. We are truly fortunate to have Dr. Kozak! Thank you for all that you do.

June 5th, 2012

O'Connell Family

Dr. Kozak took over our former Pediatrician's office (Dr. Akey) .... and we just love her! We are so fortunate to have her as our Pediatrician and our 4 children just love her! She truly spends time with you and answers all our questions.

February 18th, 2012

Not so good any more

I used to love going to see dr kozak for her caring attitude but now the wait time is ridiculus and she is so rushed now and i feel she does not take the time she used to. i have 3 kids and waiting in a packed waiting room for over an hour is too much. her practice has def changed since when i started with her and followed her from her old place.

December 31st, 2011

BEST DOCTOR IN OC

After seeing may doctors throughout the OC, we finally found DR. Kozak. She is AMAZING to say the least. Her office staff is friendly and know who I am even before I state my kids names. She takes the time to talk with the kids and answers all my questions. I never feel rushed or not important. She is the BEST!!

September 16th, 2011

Mom of Jamie & Joie

The BEST Pediatrian in Orange County.

August 29th, 2011

Our previous male pediatrician was relocating and passed his practice to Dr. Kozak. It was the perfect time to transition to a woman doctor since by 12 and 15 year old daughters have wanted a woman doctor. They both felt at ease talking to her versus a male doctor. My 10 year old son also felt comfortable discussing his health. Dr. Kozak really knows her "stuff". I have complete trust in her and she made me feel at ease with my questions. It felt like this was the first time in a LONG time that my children had a complete physical. Office staff are very patient and understanding. Ana is terrific. Thank you Dr. Kozak for being there gor my kids!

August 15th, 2011

Not a fan

After all her fantastic reviews I was excited to meet this doctor, turns outI am not a fan. Her wait time is very long. Shes really not all that friendly or attentive for a pediatrician and shes super rushed. I was really let down by her lack of interest and push to get to the next patient. We waited for 1.5 hours and really wasnt worth the wait. Maybe it was an off day but I am not going back to try it out again.

December 3rd, 2010

BEST DOCTOR

I have triplets and so picky about finding a good doctor for them, since they get sick a lot in winter time. Dr. Kozak is an ANGEL, she is the best PEDIATRICIAN IN THE WHOLE WORLD, so caring. I went to her after my son was diagnosed with another doctor, she saved my little boy and called the next day to check on him, how sweet and caring is that???? Thank you so much Dr. Kozak. She is loving, caring, accurate, knowledgable, smart, intelligent and gorgous.Love(Mother of triplets)