Learn more about Dr. Valeria Levitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Levitin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levitin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeria Levitin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitin graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levitin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria O Levitin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valeria O. Levitin practice?
- Dr. Valeria Levitin has 1 office location.
Dr. Valeria Levitin practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Family Physicians.