Learn more about Dr. Valeria Levitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Levitin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitin
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Levitin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeria Levitin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitin graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levitin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria O Levitin MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valeria O. Levitin practice?
- Dr. Valeria Levitin has 1 office location.
Dr. Valeria Levitin practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Primary Care Doctors.