Learn more about Dr. Valeria Levitin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Levitin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levitin
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Levitin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeria Levitin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Levitin graduated from Crimean State Medical University, Simferopol. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Levitin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria O Levitin MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valeria O. Levitin practice?
- Dr. Valeria Levitin has 1 office location.
Dr. Valeria Levitin practices Family Medicine near Des Plaines, IL.
See Des Plaines Family Physicians.