Dr. Valeria Rubinstein MD Patient Reviews

• 10 reviews

July 8th, 2016
Wanted to like her, but she lacks empathy. Perhaps she is too busy, but she is abrasive, rude, curt, short and is devoid of any human warmth. Gives the impression that she hates her job or perhaps it's having to deal with vulnerable patients that annoys her. She is impatient with patients and discourages questions or much conversation. She is better suited to work in a lab with petrie dishes.

March 27th, 2015
outstanding physician!!

November 11th, 2013
She saved my eyesight!
Any time I have to go to the doctor I become very apprehensive, except when the doctor and office is that of Valeria Rubenstein. I look forward to each appointment with great confidence and relief; she is well able to adapt and handle all needs related to her opthalmic specialty. I presented to her office with what seemed to be out-of-control high eye pressures. She performed what looked like an uncomfortable procedure painlessly, and managed to reduce my numerous medications down to merely two. She is knowledegable, gentle, proficient, and extremely effective. Her staff is always professional. They are kind and understanding, while conducting business swiftly. They warm the practice and make a medical appointment enjoyable. The office is clean, fresh, uncluttered, and inviting, which makes waiting, if ever, a painless task. The decor is in the modern, minimalist style. It holds patient's interest and doesn't give one a claustrophobic feeling. It was a miracle I found Dr. Rubenstein's practice. I was terrified of losing my sight, and Dr. Rubenstein and her staff allayed my fears. I thank God for Dr. Valeria Rubenstein!

July 6th, 2013
Dr. Rubinstein is a specialist and expert in glaucoma. She demonstrates extraordinary knowledge and dedication in the treatment of her patients. Her office is comfortable and modern, with ease of appointments and minimal wait times.

May 9th, 2013
I am grateful to have been under Dr. Rubinstein's care for the past several years. Dr. Rubinstein is a truly dedicated doctor who cares deeply about all of her patients and their welfare.

August 27th, 2012
5 star doctor!
I saw Dr. Valeria Rubinstein MD a few months ago and I was very impressed by her clinical knowledge. She had wonderful bedside manner, didnt rush me and took her time. During the exam, she asked me questions about my vision and how it affected my everyday life. She is in private practice because she cares about her patients and it surely shows. She listened to me (as most doctors rush you or treat you like a number) and has really shown me that I will forever have her help me with my glaucoma and dry eye.I hardly had to wait long in her waiting room and I thought her staff was very polite. Her office was brand new and super clean. She gets five stars from me!

August 23rd, 2012
Dr. Rubinstein is an excellent doctor who is very knowledgeable and skillful. She detected my glaucoma early on and is helping me keep the vision I have. Her medical care has allowed me to continue my career and everyday activities. I am so grateful to have her as my doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Rubinstein to anyone that needs an expert ophthalmologist who treats patients with the utmost care.

August 10th, 2012
luv her
straight forward doctor

May 14th, 2012
Doctor Rubinstein is a true professional! Her office is modern, clean, spacious and comfortable. Her staff is very caring,courteous and helpful. She is kind, efficient and a good doctor. My operations were very successful and I thank God that I found her.

July 13th, 2010
Great doctor who really knows her stuff!!