A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Valeria Serban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Valeria Serban is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Valeria Serban, MD, MPH, PHD is board certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Serban graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Bucharest.
Dr. Serban has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Valeria Serban MD, MPH, and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Valeria Serban practice?
- Dr. Valeria Serban has 7 office locations.
Dr. Valeria Serban practices Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stratford, NJ and Pomona, NY.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.