Overall Review

August 13th, 2015
Dr. Serban diagnosed Myasthenia Gravis that no one else had yet to discover!
Dr. Serban has been wonderful as a knowledgeable, skilled, caring Physician. She's brilliant in both her area(s) of expertise and compassionate way she shines in the lives of her patients. She was the only Neurologist that picked-up on my having a rare Autoimmune Disease, called, Myasthenia Gravis, after being hospitalized and returning home with multiple symptoms and a need to immediately see a Neurologist...she was a diamond*in~the~rough, so to speak! I'm grieved because, after saying she'd be with me for the entire journey forward, she's suddenly left the practice she was with in Doylestown...does anyone know of her whereabouts? They have told me there is no forwarding information and, based on the rude interraction I had with the other Physician there, it makes me wonder if she was, also, insulted to the point of quickly leaving-while he stands to now inherit all her patients that loved her there. I honestly don't know but wonder. Please~if anyone out there knows where Dr. Serban is now[Aug.2015...] kindly share in this forum. She's a rarity, who specializes in many conditions-including speaking all over the world on the very specialty that she has, of Myasthenia Gravis, as both an MD and having a PhD. Thank you! God Bless you all and may you heal from the conditions that have ailed you, as well!

June 1st, 2015
Caring, honest with a true concern for patients. She takes the time to take care of patients in her charge. I am thrilled she is treating me.

excellent in every way
very bright neurologist, carrying and compassionate, a rare find these days

excellent physician
excellent physician, very knowledgeable and kind, carrying and compassionate, great neurologist, professional in every way, best physician I've ever c ...

brilliant neurologist
I am very impressed with Dr. Serban's medical knowledge, bedside manners and professionalism. She is a brilliant neurologist with a big heart. Dr. Ser ...

June 5th, 2012
SHE's AWESOME!
Dr. Serban is an amazing, wonderful, compassionate, thorough and a total blessing. Before meeting her I was in and out of hospitals for 3 1/2 yrs without a proper diagnosis. On our 1st visit she ordered alot of tests (she's very thorough) and all of my diagnosises were found and she immediately started me on meds. I haven't been in the hospital at all for the past 10 months! Once again, she's a blessing! Dr. Servan is my guardian angel! Thank you!

April 24th, 2012
Outstanding doctor in every single way
Excellent clinician, oustanding bedside manner, brilliant mind. I'm happy I found Dr. Serban, as I've spent years in other offices in serach for diagnosis and cure. Dr. Serban diagnosed me effortlessly and started the treatment right away. I'm grateful and thankful

May 29th, 2011
Patient
Dr. Serban is a Harvard-trained Neurologist and it shows. Her bed-side manners, professionalism and knowledge overpass everything I've seen so far. I had with Dr. Serban the best experience as a patient with any physician. I'm deeply grateful to her for saving my life.

May 29th, 2011
A grateful patient
I'm still alive today thanks to Dr. Serban's exceptional dedication in patient's care. My words cannot express my gratitude. One of a k ...

April 17th, 2011
Patient
The best doctor I've had. Sr. Serban is very bright and compasionate. She is a great doctor with a big heart.

August 22nd, 2010
Dr. Serban is, by far, THE BEST DOCTOR I've came across. It is quite obvious that all the nasty comments posted here, come from one person only, who is small, jealous and can't ever come close to Dr. Serban. She is an exceptional doctor with a great heart.

August 22nd, 2010
Patient
Best Neurologist I've came across. I've seen several Neurologist in search for a diagnosis. It took several years without a definite answer. ...